We are thrilled to be working with this small family-run luxury villa rental company. Excitingly, their product focus lies mainly in the stunning island of Barbados (fam trips, anyone!?). They are an organisation known for caring passionately about providing unbeatable customer service using their own personal experience, rooted in their love of Barbados.
At the core of this role, you will work with clients, using your expertise, experience, and good judgement to help match clients with suitable holiday rental properties based on their unique and specific needs.
To ensure you are able to advise based on first-hand experience, you will enjoy routine visits to Barbados to familiarise yourself with the island, our property portfolio, and build relationships with on-island partners.
As a bit of an all rounder position, seasoned sales professionals with solid account management skills will be the stand out candidates.
- A detail-oriented self-starter and keen learner, able to use good judgement and initiative
- Someone with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in consultative sales, with a passion for travel, and experience working with high-net-worth clients
- A history working in the luxury travel industry a significant advantage
- Experience of Barbados itself or the Caribbean more generally, in a personal or professional capacity, a significant benefit
- A valid passport and full driving licence
Day to Day:
- Provide prompt, polite and professional responses to initial enquiries from new and existing clients via email, telephone, online chats, and occasionally in person
- Co-ordinate with clients, property partners, and local colleagues to agree booking arrangements which meet clients’ needs and expectations
- Maintain accurate booking records and produce related booking documents
- Assist with concierge arrangements during busy periods as well as providing support to other areas of the business as needed
- No degree needed
- Hotel and travel knowledge a plus
- Work experience as Travel Advisor, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role a plus
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
The Small Print:
- Base salary of £35k - £45k depending on experience
- Performance-related bonus scheme of up to 10% per annum – after the 6 month probationary period
- Employer matched pension contributions of up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave
- Opportunity to attend fam trips